Outdoor Swimmer Magazine - Mind MattersRegular price £5.95
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
JULY 2021 – Mind Matters - Issue 51
In the Mind Matters issue:
- Linford Christie on his new interest in outdoor swimming and what is behind his success
- The Icebreakers, a group using cold water swimming to support men's mental health
- Triple-amputee and former Royal Marine Mark Ormrod on completing a 1km sea swim and inspiring others
- James Pittar, the first blind swimmer to complete the Triple Crown of Open Water Swimming
- Exploring waterfalls
- The truth behind eco-friendly sunscreen
- How to plan a safe wild swim
- Post-swim stretches
- Goggles and jammers on test
- The revolution in women’s swimwear
- How to best use your legs when swimming freestyle
- Guided wild swim days
- The “Shock to the System” pool training session
- Where to swim outdoors in London
- The frontline workers finding solace in outdoor swimming France’s hidden wild swim spots
- And the nine-year-old who says ““I felt swimming indoors was getting boring so I decided to give outdoor swimming a try and I love it!”
Pre-order your copy now!
84 pages. Perfect bound. Printed in full colour on FSC approved paper in the United Kingdom.