Outdoor Swimmer Magazine - We Are Family
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
AUGUST 2021 – We Are Family
In the We Are Family issue:
- We are family – The families whose quality time is spent in lakes, rivers and seas
- Summer holidays – Things to do with your family around water this summer
- Tankproof – The twin brothers teaching American youth how to swim
- My Queer swimming family – Amy Walker on forming her own swimming family with her queer and lesbian friends
- A brief history of Walden Pond – The time-honoured tradition of dipping and swimming in Thoreau’s sanctuary is in jeopardy
- View from the water – Simon Griffiths on the long term impact of lockdown
- Mountain loch adventures
- Fish laundering: looking beyond the labels
- How can I improve my pull?
- Pool sessions: tick tock, can you beat the clock?
- Learn mindfulness to help you be fully present in the water
- How the way you breathe during daily life can determine how well you breathe during exercise
- Kids’ open water kit
- Putting the Zoggs Predator Flex goggles to the ultimate test
- Jude Palmer takes on Nene Park swimrun
- Emma Richards explores the islands of the River Thames
- And Rob Hutchings on his never-before-attempted 35km Waimakariri river swim
Pre-order your copy now!
84 pages. Perfect bound. Printed in full colour on FSC approved paper in the United Kingdom.