Swim Wild & Free – A Practical Guide to Swimming Outdoors 365 Days
- In stock, ready to ship
- Ready to ship November 11, 2022
The ultimate guide to swimming and dipping in natural water 365 days a year.
‘I love this book for encouraging others to get out, be brave and experience the pure joy of swimming in the great outdoors’
— Louise Minchin
Are you new to outdoor swimming and not sure where to start? Or are you a seasoned swimmer looking for your next adventure?
Here is all you need to embrace outdoor swimming throughout the changing seasons and experience the improved health and well-being benefits it offers.
- Overcome your outdoor swimming fears and learn how to stay safe in the water
- Discover the differences between swimming in oceans, rivers and lakes
- Find out what kit you need, what’s nice to have and what you can do without
- Learn how you can become a stronger swimmer
- Swim all year round with a dedicated chapter on winter swimming
This is the perfect companion for anyone who wants to swim outdoors.
Simon Griffiths is the founder and publisher of Outdoor Swimmer magazine. He lives in where he swims year-round in the Thames and is a member of Teddington Masters' Swimming Club.